Web copy that speaks for your product
Landing pages, blogs, newsletters & more
You’re lost for words when it comes to filling your website with interesting content? Don’t worry! Our copywriters and content creators are happy to speak for your brand. They understand what you want to say and know exactly what your brand should sound like.
Product description, blog article or newsletter: With punkt & komma, you get skilled craftsmanship. The contents of our toolbox: vast know-how, linguistic finesse and a sure instinct for genuine added value. Plus, we’ll also make sure that Google will love your texts.
What we can do for you
- copywriting across various genres and platforms
- professional content & web copy in English and German
- creation of CRO-optimised (campaign) landing pages
- professional translation services for German and English
- creation of blog articles and entire online magazines
- development of category texts and product descriptions for online shops
- SEO-optimised texts in line with the latest standards
- concept, creation and distribution of newsletters
- creation of e-mail marketing flows & newsletter automation
- microcopy & UX writing
- development of creative assets (taglines, slogans, etc.)
Spot-on content in English and German
Whether it’s a website, a blog article or a newsletter: Before the very first word they write for you, our copywriters have a lot of work to do. The actual writing process only starts when the overall intention, personas and tone of voice have been analysed. The outcome: texts that effortlessly hit a nerve with your target audience – and that also make Google happy. Absolutely unique and subject to strict quality controls.
By the way: Our in-house translators are happy to translate your texts or create new content in English or German.
Microcopy & UX writing
Sometimes you don’t need a lot of words – for instance in the case of microcopy and UX writing. The challenge: Headlines and CTAs have to achieve maximum performance with a minimum number of words. Cleverly written microcopy has the power to increase conversions on your website and improve the user experience – as well as customer satisfaction.