Social media, visuals & web copy
Everyone can do content marketing for a tourist destination, right? Certainly not! But let’s put it this way: A glistening ski run is not the same as a flushing cistern. And yet, a good marketing strategy needs to be able to sell both things equally successfully. The secret lies in bespoke concepts created with profound industry knowledge, a deep understanding of target groups and plenty of intuition.
In our project for Viega Austria, we were faced with the same challenge. For the technology leader in the field of plumbing and HVAC solutions, we created a complete content package consisting of social media, visuals and web copy.
Our services at a glance
- social media coaching and management (Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- a visual package consisting of memes, photo shoots, pins and videos
- video production (short clips for social media, partner videos)
- animation of memes & FB start campaign (paid)
- ongoing post boosts
- content and navigation concept
- creation of web copy (landing pages, product texts and thematic pages, blog articles)
Creative photo and video production
To hit the mark with Viega’s fan base on Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube, we strongly relied on our visual team. The mission for our video and photography experts: make installation technology more tangible – and just as aspiring as a glistening ski run.
Their tools: A series of posts featuring explanatory videos with the #FragViega hashtag. An awareness campaign with cool videos. Plus: brand videos, hub videos, a gallery of employer photos, creative memes and lots and lots more.
Would you like to see more of our work? Our showcases give you an idea of how we go about things!