- focus on authentic storytelling
- present the many facets of the province of Salzburg in captivating stories
- increase brand awareness and visibility
- increase reach and interactions on social media (Instagram and Facebook)
- create entertaining and emotional content in text and images
The stories were presented to the readers in a variety of ways: 15-second video teasers in Instagram Stories made users want to learn more about the personalities shown. Afterwards, quiz questions and polls invited them to interact. On the last slide of each story, a link took them directly to the full interview on the SalzburgerLand Tourismus website.
Our services for SalzburgerLand Tourism at a glance
- strategy support: fine-tuning the basic idea into a concept
- project management: shooting organisation
- photo and video production: a total of 20 portraits and 2 hero videos for cross-channel use
- content & copywriting: conducting and writing the interviews for the website
- content management: entry of text and images in the CMS system
- Facebook and Instagram: creating and posting the interactive Stories
Getting to know the province of Salzburg from a new perspective
From June 2021 to March 2022, the punkt & komma team created and published 20 authentic portraits for SalzburgerLand Tourismus: The Lebens(t)räume campaign invites you on a unique journey through the SalzburgerLand region. Our colleagues also got to know their home, the province of Salzburg, from a whole new perspective during this collaboration.
The feedback from readers has been positive across the board. After an analysis of the numbers related to the 13 portraits that were published in 2021, the following can be concluded: Users are interested in exactly this kind of approachable storytelling – made by people for people. In total, the portraits reached 576,235 readers. That is roughly equivalent to the population of the province of Salzburg! On average, each portrait was seen about 89,000 times and liked, shared or commented on almost 8,000 times.
The success of this campaign has clearly shown us that users love and appreciate authentic stories told by real people. With this insight in mind, we are already exploring new ideas for authentic storytelling.
Do you want to use storytelling for your brand or company but don't know how? Get in touch with us – our experts will be happy to help!