Until a strategy was conceptualised in 2017, Christine and Stefan managed their Facebook account with a lot of passion but very sporadically. The goal was to change this and provide their fans – nature-loving, active guests who prefer to spend their time outdoors – with regular updates and insights into the happenings at the hotel. The objectives of the new strategy were an increase in reach and interaction rate as well as the organic growth of Facebook fan numbers. Useful and entertaining content was defined as the best way to achieve this.
In short: Hotel Winterer’s Facebook presence was intended to represent the hotel’s personality even more strongly and authentically. This was achieved through daily behind-the-scenes insights, which showed the Winterers up close and personal. The hosts were placed in the focus as gourmets or as hiking and snow guides.
Additionally, new image material was produced for the various social media accounts. The output: about 150 photos on two shooting days.
- a workshop to define goals and personas and to identify topics and USPs
- a Facebook marketing strategy
- 6 months of social media support and management
- monthly editorial work including editorial calendar and publications
- community management
- 2 photo shoots for social media – one in winter and one in summer/autumn