Social Media Strategy | Senior
- Social Media Marketing
Are you focused and an analytical, strategic thinker? Then we would love to get to know you! As our Social Media Strategist, you will be responsible for creating strategies and concepts for different client projects.
You know the most popular social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok and Pinterest like the back of your hand? You know which content formats work best for each platform, and you know just what your client’s target audience wants?
Then get in touch with us! We’re looking for Social Media Strategists to develop holistic social media concepts and strategies. Support our operative social media team with your expertise, and let’s generate content that inspires! Your creative playground will be huge – with clients ranging from the tourism, leisure and automotive industries to retail and the manufacturing sector.
What you can look forward to
- interesting areas of responsibility & top-class clients: A variety of amazing projects is waiting for you. Do your thing and give free rein to your creativity!
- fresh ideas: You can be sure that your ideas won’t fall on deaf ears. We invite you to contribute and act on them!
- upgrade yourself: We do whatever we can to support our heroes! That's why we offer training options and workshops, as well as time for advanced training.
- the latest technology: You will only work with outstanding hardware and software – you’ll be amazed by the many technology highlights!
- flexible working hours: Morning person? Night owl? Work when you are at your most productive – you know best!
- hybrid working: Yes, of course! Take advantage of the benefits of working both at the office and from home – true to the motto "work from wherever you are".
- good pay: We don’t just appreciate motivation and commitment, we reward it – that’s a matter of honor for us! There are no all-in contracts.
- breakfast service: Start your day right – with a proper breakfast, fresh rolls, fruit, coffee or a glass of juice.
- lunch options: Our company lunches are always fresh, regional, healthy, tasty, and inexpensive … so you can start the afternoon well fueled.
- loft office: Established in an old bell foundry, our headquarters in Salzburg boasts 4,000 m² of floor area –a truly unique work environment.
- office shower: For all sports enthusiasts, we have a shower in the office to start the day fresh and alert.
- plenty of parking spaces: Finding a free parking space at our headquarters is easy.
- good public transport connections: Train or bus, the stops are only a few minutes away.
- company events: Our events are legendary – for good reason!
We offer you a starting salary of EUR 44.800,00 gross/year for a full-time position – with the potential to earn more, depending on your qualifications and experience.